2014 CRVA National Conference
Hobart, Tasmania 2-4 April 2014
Registration for the 2014 CRVA National Conference is now open. Join other industry leaders from April 2-4 in Hobart for a program mixed with interesting keynote speakers and a range of engaging workshop topics.
The conference will feature:
- Rob Pennicott – Founder of Pennicott Wilderness Adventurers (four time Australian Tourism Award winner)
- Tim Reid – Host of Australia’s #1 Marketing Podcast – The Small Business Big Marketing Show
- Dr Keith Suter – Global Futurist and Media Personality
- Brad Smith – Four time Australian Retail Business of the Year Winner and Two time Australian Young Entrepreneur of the Year
- Steven van Aperen – The Human Lie Detector
- Industry Leaders Gerry Ryan OAM and Geoff Olholm on their own success stories, and their vision for the future
- Gala Dinner which will include the announcement of the “Inaugural Future Leader Ambassador” as well as the presentation of the Eric Hayman Award for Excellence
- Entertainment by Aussie rock legend James Reyne, and comic legend Vince Sorrenti
As this event is designed to provide useful information that you can use in your business the event will also feature sessions on:
- Case Studies on Industry businesses which have re-built after disaster strikes
- Workshops on industry research, social media, accreditation, training, and emotional intelligence in the recruitment process
- How to communicate and market to the Chinese visitor
- A case study on a family experience of travelling in the Caravanning Industry with four kids
- Trends in the Automotive Dealership Industry – Parallels for the future of the Caravan Retailer
- Trend towards Manufactured Housing Estates – threat or opportunity?
- Trends in the Insurance Industry
- International speaker on caravan park design
- Youth program – workshop session where some of the Future Leaders of our Industry will present their vision for the future
For those looking to extend their trip to Tasmania, CRVA is in the process of arranging “Island deals” which will be available to CRVA delegates (such as 15% off any Pennicott Wilderness Adventure) as well as special Spirit of Tasmania rates.
If you are planning to have an extended break in Tasmania contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be kept informed of deals as they come to hand. If there are any specific tourist attractions you would like to visit during your stay please let us know so we can try to source discounts for you.
An electronic brochure with full program will be distributed next week with a printed copy the following week.
We look forward to welcoming you in Hobart April 2014.